Goldshell KD6 26.3T KDA Kadena Miner
Kadena Super Computing Server
Powerful and outstanding
26.3TH/s±5% | 2630W±5% | 0.1W/G
|Also known as||KD6 Kadena miner|
|Size||200 x 264 x 290mm|
|Temperature||5 - 45 °C|
|Humidity||5 - 95 %|
|Additionnal infos||Blake2S algorithm exclusive for KDA.|
Warranty period: After-sales maintenance service period starts from the date of delivery, Glodshell will provide free after-sales service within 180 natural days.
Goldshell Maintenance Free Statement
Goldshell reserves the right to perform the necessary diagnostics to determine the cause of the defect, and will not provide repair service in the following cases:
1. The product has been lost before reaching the service location;
2. The product is damaged due to the use of third-party software or overclocking software;
3. Any product other than Goldshell;
4. Surface scratches or other appearance damages that do not affect the operation of the product;
6. Fraud as determined by Goldshell, including but not limited to intentionally forging or replacing barcodes on products or components, or otherwise attempting to obtain after-sales maintenance services that customers are not entitled to. Products and parts without the original barcode will not be eligible for repair.
Introduction to Goldshell KD6
Founded in 2017, Goldshell Miner is a technology company based on blockchain computing and applications, focusing on the research and development, production and sales of high-performance computing chips and products, and providing corresponding vertical application solutions Solutions and technical services. At present, Goldshell has successfully completed the research and development, mass production and sales of various computing power servers in LTC, CKB, HNS, SC and other currencies.
In 2021, the revenue of KD5 once occupied the top position of all machines, and the price of KDA(Kadena) even soared more than 10 times in just one month.
As a star project funded on the CoinList platform, Kadena has received widespread attention from the market. It solves the scalability problems of the Bitcoin network and the security problems of the Ethereum network. Kadena uses the PoW consensus mechanism, but its TPS However, it can reach more than 8,000. It is one of the few PoW projects that solves the scalability problem. Kadena has also participated in the system development of the JPMorgan Chase blockchain and the US Securities and Exchange Commission, which shows its technical strength.
The potential of KDA(Kadena) is very huge, so Goldshell KD5 and Goldshell KD6, which will be out of the factory in 2022, must be the mainstream machines that will detonate the next round of KDA boom. On the basis of KD5, Goldshell KD6 will improve more computing power and lower power consumption, making KD6 closer to home use and better humanization.