Whatsminer M31S 68t 70t 72t 74t 76t 78t 80t 82t Bitcoin Asic Sha256 Miner Machine
|Product Name||whatsminer M31S 70T|
|Product Name||whatsminer M31S 72T|
About this miner
Whatsminer M31 series is the newest ASIC miner for SHA-256 Algorithm by MicroBT. It can mine Bitcoin or Bitcoin cash with a hashrate of 70TH/s – 80TH/s (+-5%) and a power consumption of 3344w(+-10%). It is definitely a model that can compete with Antminer S19.
Get Latest Price
- MicroBT whatsminer M31s 74TH bitcoin miner is 74Th/s (± 5%), energy consumption is only 3256w (+/- 10%).
- We Will charge 40% restock fee if return the Whatsminer M31S 74TH within 30 days, so please make a serious consideration before purchase
- Most competitive bitcoin miner, much better than Antminer t17+ 64th, t17 PLUS, s17e 60th, antminer s9j, antminer s17pro 53th, s9j 14.5th and much cheaper than Antminer
Official Warranty Requirements
1. Failure to install products in accordance with specifications, free to go up and down shelves, free to pull, pick up, lift and smash lead to parts detachment, unstable links, circuit board breakage and other products that lead to damage;
2. Products not normally on the shelf due to improper operation, including but not limited to products damaged by line back-plugging, less or no plugging;
3. Unauthorized to disassemble, refit or repair damaged products without Party A's written or electronic authorization;
4. Products that are inefficient or damaged due to unofficial designated accessories, including but not limited to power supply, control panel, fan, cable, etc.
5. The use of unofficial supporting software leads to poor arithmetic, abnormal arithmetic, jamming and burning machine products;
6. Self-modifying product operation parameters (e.g. over-frequency) will shorten the service life of the product or directly damage the product.
7. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability), etc.
8. Products whose serial numbers have been maliciously modified, defaced or purposely removed;
9. Damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.